Video production specialist
1. In charge of daily video shooting and logistics editing;
2. Responsible for video shooting and post editing of the company's daily activities;
3. Responsible for the company's external publicity video shooting and post-editing work.
1. College degree or above;
2. Product pictures, video filming and post-production, etc. More than 1 year of relevant working experience;
3. Photography, familiar with the use of ps, ae and other video special effects production, editing software.
Welfare treatment：Five insurance, travel, food package, birthday benefits, accommodation, on-the-job training, job promotion
Address: 11th Floor, Building 7, Fortune Plaza, Huaguoyuan, Nanming District, Guiyang City, Guizhou Province
Expand the commissioner