human resources specialist
1. Complete the recruitment work according to the personnel demand plan of each department；;
2. Responsible for the company office personnel in, transfer, transfer, leave work；;
3. Responsible for the management and update of the company's personnel files;
4.Responsible for the company's social security and detailed accounting；
5.Responsible for the improvement of employee files in the company's s-hr system.
1. College degree or above, major in human resource is preferred;
2. Good organizational and verbal communication skills;
3.More than 1 year working experience in the same position.
Address: 11th Floor, Building 7, Fortune Plaza, Huaguoyuan, Nanming District, Guiyang City, Guizhou Province