1. Responsible for the maintenance and management of the daily office system of the office;
2. Responsible for the office logistics support work of the various departments of the office (canteen, vehicles, dormitory);
3. Responsible for daily attendance of all office staff (all departments);
4. Handling the company's external reception work;
5. Organize regular and irregular collective activities within the company;
6. Assist the superior leadership in handling administrative external affairs;
7. Handle other related matters in accordance with the company's administrative management system.
1. College degree or above, major in administrative management;
2. Have more than 1 year of administrative related work experience;
3. Have a certain ability to withstand stress and writing skills.
Address: 11th Floor, Building 7, Fortune Plaza, Huaguoyuan, Nanming District, Guiyang City, Guizhou Province